Latina magazine December/January cover girl Sara Ramirez has certainly made some acting moves over the years – and it seems her look has kept up. From Monty Python’s Spamalot to Grey’s Anatomy to a voice role for Disney’s Sofia the First movie and series, Sara has evolved in her roles and in her beauty routine. Click through to see her transformation below.
1. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2001
The Mexican-born beauty rocks some lightened locks and goes with a rosy makeup look for a Broadway party in New York.
2. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2003
A bit more natural, Sara goes for a darker look with side bangs and a deep, berry lip at the 20th Anniversary party of the Musical Theatre Works Concert, Bravo Bernstein.
3. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2005
Going glam at the opening night party for Monty Python’s Spamalot with an updo and sparkly lips. We’re not sure how we feel about the side-swept short bangs, but Sara can certainly pull it off!
4. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2006
At a fashion show in California, Sara goes sleek with a layered cut and fringe bangs. She finishes the look with winged liner and nude lips. Pretty!
5. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2007
Talk about working the red carpet! With a smoky eye and curled, messy updo, Sara is ready for her closeup.
6. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2008
At an event in New York, Sara keeps it casual and with a tan, sun-kissed look and ponytail.
7. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2009
We love this look! A great, natural wave, dark blue-lined eyes and a brown lip all help to spotlight Sara’s natural beauty.
8. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2011 A
Sara shows off some Old Hollywood glamour with an amazing wavy ‘do and slightly smoky lids. Gorgeous!
9. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2011 B
Changing up her look, Sara goes for dramatic eyes, rosy cheeks and a sleek, slightly lightened ‘do at an event in Los Angeles.
10. Sara Ramirez Beauty Transformation 2012
Bronzed beauty! Sara rocks copper-toned eye shadow and bronzed lips with fringed bangs and a reddened hue ‘do. Chic!