On Sunday, Jhene Aiko hit the red carpet with boyfriend-rapper Big Sean at the iHeartRadio Music Awards wearing an orange spring dress and a perfect contour.
The Twenty88 singer rocked a straight silk blowout with a full glam red carpet face. Her look details included a perfect contour and sculpted brows.
To recreate the red carpet look, we caught up with her glam squad. Here's how to try the flawless makeup look at home:
- To achieve a perfect contour and sculpting structure, use Estee Lauder’s New Dimension Shape + Sculpt Face Kit, which will enhance your features with two blendable and buildable matte creme formulas.
- First, use a concealer brush and apply the contour above your jawbone, earlobe, chin and cheekbones. Be sure to blend both sides of the face toward the hairline.
- Next, use a flat "strobing" fan brush to apply your highlight down the center of your forehead, nose, cupid's bow, chin and cheekbones. Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty by using your fingertips to blend in both your contour and highlight.
- To try Jhene's killer brows, use Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in your desired color to form a structured feather eyebrow.
- Then, apply Laura Mercier’s Eye Brow Gel to keep them looking perfectly groomed and in place. I promise you'll thank us later!
Voilà! You're read to slay...