Coming up with the perfect Halloween costume can be a tough, so nevermind all the facial artistic work that goes into it. We've got you covered though. Here are six easy-to-do Halloween makeup looks:
1. Cat Woman
The cat woman always comes as a lifesaver for a last minute costume. The key to pulling off this look is a fierce cat eye, of course. Try a waterproof eyeliner like, Stilla's All-Day Liquid Liner in Jet Black, which has a felt tip for precise and easy application. Then draw on a cat nose and some whiskers using a pencil liner like MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder. Lastly, you'll need some cute cat ears and a fierce red or black lip like, Revlon Matte Lipstick in Really Red, and you're good to go.
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder, $16.50
The scarecrow is another classic symbol of Halloween, and best of all it makes for an easy DIY costume. This look is all about serving major face and here's a quick way to do it:
1.Use Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer at least one shade lighter than normal, under the eyes and on the cheeks, and chin.
2. Next, use Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel EyeLiner in Blackest Black, to draw on the signature scarecrow stitching on your face. Get as creative as you like.
3. To sweeten up the look use an orange lip pencil like, Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil in Bright Orange, to draw two circles on your cheeks.
4. Finish off with NYX Butter Lipstick in Hot Tamale, and you're ready to scare some crows away, in a sweet way of course.
3. Open Zipper Face
Talk about creepy! You'll definitely be turning heads with this bloody look and you can get this scary look by picking up a Zipper Makeup Kit. This kit will bring all you need including the fake blood. It doesn't get any simpler than that!
Party City Zipper Makeup Kit, $12.99
4. Deer Makeup
If you're feeling sweet this Halloween, this super cute deer costume is the look for you. Putting together this look is all about contouring to the extreme. Here are some easy tips to pull of this adorable look:
1. You'll want to create a deer-shaped face by using a white costume makeup powder, like White Face Powder Compact, all around the eyes and down the center of your nose.
2. Then use a concealer two shades darker — try L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer — and use heavily on your cheek bones and forehead.
3. Next, go back to your white face powder and draw white dots around your cheeks similar to a deer.
4. Finally, use Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris for smudge-proof lines and outline your deer nose and your eye shape, similar to the almond-shaped eyes of a deer.
This Twiggy-inspired look will have you jamming to the '60s in no time. Twiggy's iconic doe-eyed look is all about dramatic lashes. For extra drama, use Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black to outline your eyes with a thick black line. Then, using your liner brush extend your lashes by drawing them out from your waterline to the outside of your eyes. Keep the rest of your makeup neutral, finish off with an up-do, and let your eyes do the talking.
It's always fun to dress up as a villain! Bring out your alter ego with this Harley Quinn-inspired makeup look:
1. Use White Face Paint all over your face as the base.
2. Then use a deep red cream eye shadow like, Makeup Forever Aqua Cream Eye Shadow in Red, on your lids.
3. Next, use NYX Gel Liner And Smudger in Betty to create your own eye mask. The easiest way to get this look is by drawing two octagons around each of your eyes, feel free to get as creative as you'd like here.
4. Finally, finish off the look with a red or black lip of your choosing, Harley's character always switched things up.