New mami Zoe Saldana absolutely glowed at last night's 87th Annual Academy Awards. The actress, who gave birth to twins Bowie and Cy in November 2014, radiated pure joy in a gorgeous, blush Versace gown. She accessorized the dress with a flawless beauty look that we couldn't help but love!
Hairstylist Mara Roszak and makeup artist Vera Steimberg of L'Oreal Paris drew their inspiration from Sophia Loren.
"Zoe wore a beautifully sexy Versace gown, so I wanted her to have a sexy, Sophia Loren and Italian-inspired feel," said Roszak.
Steimberg agreed. "[We] were both going for a Sophia Loren and Italian-inspired look," she said. "She has such a gorgeous, new-mom glow, so I wanted her skin to stand out and focus more on the eyes balanced out with a soft lip color."
Roszak and Steimberg gave us the details on recreating this look at home! Check it out:
GET THE BEAUTY LOOK:
1. Prep your skin with L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Texture Perfector Day/Night Cream. ($15.90, Amazon)
2. Next, apply L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation. ($11.88, Amazon)
3. Apply the lighter colors from NEW L'Oreal Paris Colour Rich La Palette Nude in the middle of the eye and go darker towards the corners of the eye.
4. Finish off the eyes with a coat (or two!) of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in black. ($5.84, Amazon)
5. Next, refine your pout with a softer lip color, like L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor in timeless rose. ($9.88, Amazon)
6. Last, set everything with Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray ($13.99, Amazon) to ensure the look stays fresh throughout the night.
Get her hair look on page 2 >>>