On your big day, throw in a little non-traditional fun with this modern take on every bride’s favorite go-to, the French manicure. CoverGirl’s celebrity manicurist Mar Y Soul shows us how to work in your something blue with a look that shows off your personality. This isn’t mami’s wedding manicure!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A small glass bowl for mixing
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Natural Blush #130
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Out of the Blue #295
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Snow Storm #110
- Orange wood stick for stirring
Start by cleaning nails and filing them evenly. Follow with a coat of the Natural Blush shade.
Pour a few drops of Out of the Blue into your bowl.
Next, mix in a small amount of Snow Storm.
Using your orange wood stick, stir until your desired “something blue” shade. TIP: If you want to lighten it, just add in Snow Storm one drop at a time.
Starting from the left, paint a diagonal to the upper right corner. Repeat going in the opposite direction. This creates the “chevron” shape.
There you go! An elegant and chic way to incorporate your “something blue” on your big day! Check out www.covergirllatina.com for more nail looks!