Charlotte Ronson is the queen of cool, so it's no surprise that Carrie Diaries stars Chloe Bridges and AnnaSophia Robb showed up for her Spring 2014 fashion presentation last night. And even though Charlotte's clothes shine on their own (Who wouldn't love that awesome crop top in the photo?), it was the gorgeous, effortless hair I couldn't stop staring at all night.
The tousled look was casual, playful and inspired by the Parisian girl in New York. Thanks to Sexy Hair's Artistic Creative Director, Rafe Hardy, you can get the look at Charlotte Ronson in just a few steps:
- Starting with dry hair, spray hair with Style Sexy Hair Spray Clay to enhance the hair's natural texture and determine the hair's natural body. If hair is fine, add Big Sexy Hair Powder Play to increase body.
- Make a deep side part to the right side creating heavier volume.
- Using a 1.25" barrel curling iron, lightly twist large sections of hair and wrap around the iron to create a natural texture. Make sure sections do not overlap and stop four inches from the scalp. Hold for five seconds; then release. To acheive the desired look, each curl should go in a different direction.
- On the heavier side of the part, use a flat iron to curl hair towards face to create an extremely soft "S" wave and secure in front of your ear with a contrasting color hair pin.
- Finish with Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Touchable Hair Spray to keep it all in place.
Check out pics of Chloe Bridges, AnnaSophia Robb and some of the key Charlotte Ronson looks below: