Good morning chismosos! Grab your cafe con leche and get ready for your daily dose of chisme.
- The Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up (well, the most recent) doesn't sound pretty. According to reports, things got heated when Selena suspected Justin of still seeing Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin. When things began escalating, Bieber reportedly told Selena, "don't let the door hit you on the way out." Low blow, Biebs. We wonder if that was the last straw for this young couple?
- Selena isn't letting her heartbreak slow her down -- in fact, she may just be using it to propel her singing career. E! News reports that the 20-year-old pop star is working on a new single with longtime collaborator Rock Mafia, the production team responsible for her hit "Love You Like a Love Song."
"Selena is hoping to have another hit and break it real soon," said a source. "That is her main priority right now."
Hey, if it gives us another catchy tune like "Love You Like a Love Song," we're all for it. Maybe she's taken some advice from BFF Taylor Swift in the heartbreak-turn-hit-song department? We'll have to wait and see!
- Seems two can play at the hit making game! The Biebs is reportedly planning a vacation (brocation?) with Taylor Swift's ex and One Direction member Harry Styles, according to Perez Hilton. Apparently, the duo were supposed to go on a trip with (former) girlfriends in tow, but even after the splits, they still want to make it happen. They are thought to be deciding between Vegas and Mexico and they might even bring the rest of the 1D group along. We hope things don't get too wild!
- Maybe Justin and Selena can learn a thing or two when it comes to owning up to your love mistakes. Fred Armisen, who was married to Mad Men actress Elizabeth Moss for less than a year, admits that he was a "terrible husband."
According to the Huffington Post, Armisen admitted to making mistakes in an interview with Howard Stern, and said he gets caught up in the romance, only to get bored. "I want it all ... fast," he admitted. "I want to be married, I want to live together ... and then somewhere around a year or two years, I get freaked out. I freak out emotionally and then I actually feel like 'Oh my God, who's this stranger in my house?" Seems someone needs to work on his commitment issues!
- Cassie and P. Diddy have been snapped house-hunting in Beverly Hills. The couple was photographed looking at swanky mansions in the area. (Can we be invited to the housewarming?)