1. An online hacker has claimed to have released the new upcoming season of Orange is the New Black. The user, who goes by thedarkoverlord online, announced via Twitter that episodes two through ten of Season 5 were available on the downloadable link he or she provided.
The hacker reportedly went through with the leak after Netflix refused to pay him for averting the show's early release. The anonymous user also threatened to release other shows on the streaming service, unless they still wanted to pay up. (USA Today)
2. This weekend's unsuccessful Fyre Festival has vowed to refund all attendees, as well as guarantee free VIP passes for next year's event. Rapper Ja Rule and entrepreneur Billy McFarland were the brains and hands behind the event. (Time)
3. Beyoncé yet again put her gorgeous pregnant glow to the test in a skintight plunging red gown. The singer was all decked out for her mom's Wearable Art Gala in L.A. on Sunday. (E! News)
4. Donald Trump tried to break up Saturday's White House Correspondents' Dinner, calling the event "very, very boring." (The Washington Post)
5. A man opened fired in San Diego during a pool party at an apartment complex. Watch below for more details: