1. Prince Harry is coming out to publicly defend his girlfriend Meghan Markle. In a statement released by Kensington Palace, the royal spoke about the "wave of abuse and harassment" that "his girlfriend" has received. (E! News)
2. Angelina Jolie is keeping custody of her six kids while Brad Pitt gets "therapeutic visits" with them. The actress' rep has come out explaining that Pitt and Jolie have come to an agreement that " has been determined by childcare professionals to be in the children's best interest." (The Guardian)
3. TV Networks are fearful that the audience won't trust them during election coverage. Many outlets spend the weekend rehearsing what they were going to say and how they would report the results. “We’re surrounded by so much false information and aggressive misinformation,” James Goldston, the president of ABC News, said. “The pain of getting it wrong in this environment would be very long-lasting.” (The New York Times)
4. A California Mom-of-two disappeared while jogging and family fears "she was definitely taken against her will." Sherri Papini was last seen taking a jog around 2 p.m. on Old Oregon Trail and Sunrise Drive before her husband reported her missing after no one picked up their kids from day care.
5. Robert Durst has plead not guilty to the murder of his close friend Susan Berman. The Jinx star is accused of shooting Berman in December 2000 because she knew too much about the disappearance of Durst's first wife, Kathleen. (Us Weekly)