1. Spotify has chosen to pull the plug on a new Bieber-centric advertisement that referred to the singer as a "Latin King". The mishap was seen on Instagram, with a caption reading "Justin Bieber, Now Latin King."
"We made a creative decision to feature Justin Bieber in our ad because we wanted to celebrate [Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee's] 'Despacito' as a key cultural moment when music genres cross over," the music company said in a statement. "We realized that this could be seen as culturally insensitive so we have pulled those ads." (Billboard)
2. Seth Meyers and Amy Poehler brought back their popular Weekend Update segment "Really?!" where they respond in amazement at recent news together. (Vulture)
3. Ron Howard has taken the reigns as director on the upcoming Han Solo Star Wars film. (USA Today)
4. California Attorney General Xavier Becerra is restricting state-funded or state-sponsored travel to the four states where there are limited rights of homosexual and transgender people. (The Hill)
5. Bruno Mars released an exclusive video from his rehearsals for the 59th Grammy Awards. Watch below: