Puerto Rican actress Naya Rivera made us split our sides all year long as the bitchy cheerio Santana Lopez on FOX's hit show, Glee. Here are our ten favorite Santana-isms of the year! Happy New Year, Naya!
1. "Only straight I am is straight-up bitch."
2. “I’m not interested in any labels—unless it’s on something I shoplift.”
3. "Holy crap!—I'm a closet Lesbian and a judgmental bitch, which means one thing: i have awesome gaydar."
4. (Sobbing openly): "I just try to be really, really honest with people when I think they suck. You know?"
5. "You stay here and I crack one of your nuts—right or left that’s your choice—or you walk away and live to be a douchebag!"
6. "Just because i hate everybody, doesn't mean they have to hate me to."
7. “I’m sure that Sam’s been at the doctor’s office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction.”
8. “Oh, please. You have weird puffy pyramid nipples—they look like they’re filled with custard. You could dust them with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of desert."
9. “I’m sort of a bitch. Legend has it that when I came out of my mother I told the nurse she was fat."
10. "Well Rachel, congratulations. Normally you dress like the fantasy of a perverted Japanese businessman with a very dark, specific fetish. But I actually dig this look…yay!" (claps)