The Screen Actors Guild Awards honors top talent – but these actresses definitely make a splash on the red carpet, as well as the screen. Here are our picks for the best dressed (ever!) at the SAG Awards. Which look is your favorite?
1. SAG Awards Fashion: Zoe Saldana
Zoe rarely has a style faux pas, and the 2012 awards were no different. She worked the red carpet in a white, crytal-accented ensemble.
2. SAG Awards Fashion: Sofia Vergara
The Colombian beauty wowed in this bright blue number in 2011, which showed off her (famous!) curves.
3. SAG Awards Fashion: Rosario Dawson
Rosario looked glowing in this coral gown with a sleek silhouette in 2005. Simply stunning!
4. SAG Awards Fashion: Penelope Cruz
A draped, velvet gown with a slight train turned everyone’s heads at the 2009 awards – and for all the right reasons.
5. SAG Awards Fashion: Naya Rivera
Naya looked gorgeous in this deep-cut gown with beading in 2012.
6. SAG Awards Fashion: Mariah Carey
Mariah went classic in a hot red, one-shoulder number with diamond chandelier earrings in 2010. Glam!
7. SAG Awards Fashion: Lauren Velez
Lauren was a sunny picture in a floral-inspired outfit and a sleek ‘do at the 2011 awards.
8. SAG Awards Fashion: Jamie-Lynn Sigler
The actress showed off her toned arms in a blue and white dress with a halter neckline at the 2008 awards. Lovely!
9. SAG Awards Fashion: Eva Longoria
Work it! Eva looked amazing at the 2008 awards in a white dress with a great pattern and train.
10. SAG Awards Fashion: America Ferrera
The star was the epitome of Old Hollywood glamour in this dark gray lace gown and red lip at the 2008 awards.