Every year, some of the biggest names in Hollywood strut their boldest and most outrageous looks at the Met Gala. This year celebrities showed off their unique sense of style – including a few Latinas. Check out these 9 fierce chicas, who brought some series drama to the carpet last night.
1. Jennifer LopezJennifer Lopez Best Dressed Met Gala 2017
The Shades of Blue actress stunned in a beautiful 60’s inspired Valentino gown as she made her red carpet debut with her beau, Alex Rodriguez.
2. Selena GomezSelena Gomez Best Dressed Met Gala 2017
The 24-year-old popstar took the red carpet in a crème gown by Coach and edgy chain choker from Tiffany & Company. Her brunette locks were styled in a sleek bob that highlighted her bold pink eye shadow.
3. Lala AnthonyLala Anthony Best Dressed Met Gala 2017
No date, no problem! The hot momma channeled her inner goddess in a sheer long-sleeved gown by Thai Nguyen Atelier.
4. Salma HayekSalma Hayek Best Dressed Met Gala 2017
The Mexican actress wore a black Balenciaga dress paired with some eye-catching royal blue thigh high boots.
5. Gisele BundchenGisele Bundchen Best Dressed Met Gala 2017
The Brazilian supermodel kept things classy in an open back silver gown. The mother-of-two accessorized her stunning look with a high ponytail and dangling earrings.
6. Lupita Nyong'oLupita Nyong'o Best Dressed Met Gala 2017
Although the Mexican-born actress looked gorgeous in her orange gown made by Prada, her eyes definitely stole the show. Nyong'o made a bold statement when she rocked a multi-colored eye look at the Met Gala.
7. Cassie VenturaCassie Ventura Best Dressed Met Gala 2017
Talk about Avant-garde! The 30-year-old singer took the spotlight in a form-fitting On Aura Tout Vu gown with a long train.
8. Adriana LimaAdriana Lima Best Dressed Met Gala 2017
The Victoria Secret angel made quite the entrance in a plunging black bodysuit with high slit skirt by Alberto Ferretti, which she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.
9. Joan SmallsJoan Smalls Best Dressed Met Gala 2017
The Puerto Rican model wore a jaw-dropping red silk gown with plunging neckline from Topshop at last night’s lavish event.