This Halloween, it's time to tap into one of your favorite on-screen characters, Jane Villanueva from Jane the Virgin. Though we may not all look quite like Gina Rodriguez, a few simple outfits and accessories will help you be just about every version of Jane.
1. Jane the Virgin Halloween Costumes: Pregnant Jane
An obvious Jane choice? Pregnant. Strap on a baby bump and be sure to have that same "How did I get pregnant?" expression on your face the whole night.
Where to Buy: Amazon.com, $16.25
2. Jane the Virgin Halloween Costumes: Young Jane
3. Jane the Virgin Halloween Costumes: Teacher Jane
Don't just be a teacher for Halloween! Be Jane, the superstar teacher with the cutest wardrobe.
Where to Buy: Nordstrom.com, $82.85
4. Jane the Virgin Halloween Costumes: Working Jane
Jane's classic and adorable hotel uniform was a hit, and with good reason. Be sure to dress up a bright and colorful sundress with a big necklace, just like Jane.
Where to Buy: Blue Inc., $15.00
5. Jane the Virgin Halloween Costumes: Virgin Mary Jane
Who was Jane without her Virgin status? Take a fun play on the idea by wearing a full Virgin Mary costume, with Baby Mateo included.
Where to Buy: Costume Craze, $22.75