Frida Kahlo might be known as one of the world’s most iconic painters, but who can forget her amazing personal style. From the colorful garments influenced by Mexican folk to the breathtaking flower crowns, this Mexicana’s unique style continues to have a lasting impression in the fashion world.
As summer approaches, leave it to Frida to help you stock up on your fashion essentials. We've rounded up 12 Frida Kahlo-inspired pieces that are must-haves for this season.
1. A leather jacket perfect for those chilly summer nights.
ASOS Premium Leather Biker Jacket With Floral Embroidery, $316, asos.com
2. An artful skirt that will turn heads.
Frida Kahlo Pleated Skirt by Hemet, $46, inkedshop.com
3. Because Frida Kahlo was the flower crown queen.
Rose Flower Crown, $8, forever21.com
4. A pair of earrings that make a statement.
Solange Pom Pom Earrings, $38, baublebar.com
5. These beautiful sandals that will spice up any summer outfit.
Posh Gladiator Sandals, $60, chineselaundry.com
6. A chic clutch perfect for all your summer road trips.
Scenic Route Cactus Sima, $258, katespade.com
7. Because who doesn't love some fun tassels.
INC International Concepts Popsicle Off-The-Shoulder Top, $26.50, macys.com
8. This gorgeous one-piece is perfect for all your poolside selfies.
Women's Floral High Neck Zipper Back One Piece Swimsuit, $40, target.com
9. A simple dress to channel your inner Frida.
Frida’s Garden Dress, $128, sundance.com
10. Super cute sneakers you can dress up, or down.
I Gotta Grow Floral Sneakers, $50, nastygal.com
11. Because everyone needs a nice pair of sunnies.
Desert Rose Floral Fashion Glasses, $20, nastygal.com
12. These shorts scream “SUMMER!"
Miss Selfridge Petite Black Embroidered Short, $55, asos.com