Pastels, colorblocking, and an 80s flair are all the trend this season, and who better to rock all of these then fashion-forward Jessica Alba? Take a cue from her and sport this awesome look. We show you how to steal her style, for way less money.
1. Steal Her Style: Jessica Alba: Jean Jacket
Take it back and replace your trendy leather jacket with this chic one for spring.
BLANK JEANS Junk Trunk Jacket, $88, lordandtaylor.com
2. Steal Her Style: Jessica Alba: Peach Jeans
If you’re not into statement outfits, a pair of jeans like these give just enough punch to an outfit without trying too hard.
MOTO Peach Baxter Jeans, $80, topshop.com
3. Steal Her Style: Jessica Alba: Toms
You can never go wrong with some sparkle, so wear these shoes with any casual get-up to take things up a notch.
Toms Silver Women's Glitters, $54, toms.com
4. Steal Her Style: Jessica Alba: American Apparel T
A mint green top like this one adds a subtle, fun pop of color to your outfit.
AA Viscose Dolman Sleeve Tee, $32, americanapparel.net
5. Steal Her Style: Jessica Alba: Delia's Sunglasses
Take it back to the 80s with these retro-inspired shades.
Pastel Wayfarer Mirrored shades, $9, delias.com
6. Steal Her Style: Jessica Alba: Rebecca Minkoff Tote
This tote is not your average straw bag. The neon pink makes it stand out -- worthy of wearing to place other than the beach.
Rebecca Minkoff 'Boyfriend' Tote, $195, Nordstrom.com
7. Steal Her Style: Jessica Alba: CK Scarf
Layering with a scarf always makes an outfit look more interesting, so opt for this pretty printed one.
CK metallic square print scarf, $29.50, calvinklein.com
8. Steal Her Style: Jessica Alba: Express Bracelet Set
With an outfit like this, the more color the better, so have fun with accessories like this bracelet set.
Seed bead stretch bracelet set, $10.43, express.com