The New York-based restaurant chain has you covered on Super Bowl Sunday with their hassle-free “Big Game Party in a Box,” available for takeout and delivery at all Dos Caminos locations in New York. The box is packed with game-day favorites, all served with a Mexican twist. It's perfect for any hungry football fan — no matter what team you’re rooting for!
The kit comes complete with Margarita mix; tortilla chips and Dos Caminos signature guacamole; tomatillo serrano, roasted tomato chile de arbol, and habañero salsas; Cholula hot wings; fully loaded, smoked chicken nachos; chipotle BBQ pulled pork sliders with housemade pickles and slaw; and Mexican chocolate chip cookies.
The box retails for $150 and serves 10 people. Pre-orders are available, and can be placed by calling any of the Dos Caminos locations.
Want to skip the stress of hosting a Super Bowl fiesta altogether? No problem! Stop by Dos Caminos for a Super Bowl party, where everyone can kick back with an order of Chef Ivy Stark’s Guacamole Cangrejo Real ($16) or a selection of game-day inspired Bocaditos ($8), including:
- Mexican Sliders: A trio of mini burgers, jalapeño jack cheese, chipotle aioli, house-made spicy pickle
- Habañero Wings: Crispy “HOT” wings, carrots, celery, blue cheese
- Smoked Chicken Nachos: Chihuahua cheese, crema, black beans, warm tortilla chips
- Calameres en Caja: Crispy cornmeal dusted calamari, salsa verde cruda, chipotle aioli
- Perritos Calientes: Miniature bacon-wrapped hot dogs, habañero mustard, mole ketchup, spicy Mexican relish
Whether you decide to dine in or take out, check out Dos Caminos on Super Bowl Sunday for those tailgate-ready snacks!