Tuesday's highly-anticipated elections will no doubt bring on many feelings of stress, regardless of the outcome.
To help you make it through, we're offering some top-notch (and very strong) cocktails, courtesy of celebrity caterer Andrea Correale, founder and president of Elegant Affairs.
Click through to get the recipes:
1. Democratic Donkey Cocktail
The Democratic Donkey:
1/2 oz light rum
1/2 oz blue curacao
1 oz pineapple juice
1/2 oz coconut cream
1 cup of crushed ice
1. Combine rum, curacao, pineapple juice and coconut cream in a shaker.
2. Shake and pour over ice.
2. Patriotic Sangria
1 bottle dry white wine (I used chardonnay)
2 cups (1 pint) fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup apple juice (or white grape juice)
1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
1 bottle champagne (or any variety of sparkling white wine)
3-4 Granny Smith apple
1. Stir together white wine, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and apple juice together in a large pitcher.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours, so that the flavors can meld.
3. When you're ready to serve the sangria, gradually stir in the champagne and apples and ice.
3. Red Republican
The Red Republican
1 oz Vodka
1 oz Raspberry Liqueur
1 oz Lime Juice
1. Pour vodka, raspberry liqueur and lime juice in shaker.
2. Shake and Strain into old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with lemon twist