Happy Valentine's Day! Is there any better way to celebrate than with a few love-laden drinks?
Click through for 20 delicious cocktail recipes that will make anyone fall madly in love:
1. Valentines Day Cocktails
The Lady in Red, Created by Pamela Wiznitzer, USBG NY Chapter President, Seamstress NY
1 ½ parts Maker's Mark Bourbon
1 part Pomegranate Juice
½ par lemon juice
Ginger Beer (chilled) to fill
1. Combine lemon juice, pomegranate juice and bourbon in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake vigorously for a minute then pour over ice in a Collins glass and top off with ginger beer; garnish with lime wheels (optional).
2. Valentines Day Cocktails
.5oz crème de cacao
1 oz. raspberry puree
1oz. room temperature espresso
1. Shake all ingredients and strain into a cocktail glass.
2. Garnish with a raspberry tuille or chocolate shavings.
3. Valentines Day Cocktails
Sparkling Rose Margarita
1 ½ parts Milagro Silver
¼ parts simple syrup
½ parts fresh lemon juice
¾ parts watermelon juice
2 parts rosé sparkling wine
Garnish: 1 lemon twist
1. Combine all ingredients, except sparkling wine, in a cocktail shaker and add ice.
2. Shake, strain, and pour into a champagne flute.
3. Garnish with a lemon twist.
4. Valentines Day Cocktails
2 oz. 1800 Coconut
1 oz. Fresh lime juice
Mint leaves (muddled)
0.25 oz. Simple syrup
0.75 oz. Coconut milk
1 tsp shredded coconut (garnish)
1. Muddle mint leaves in rocks glass.
2. Add all additional ingredients to shaker.
3. Shake and pour over muddled mint leaves.
4. Garnish with shredded coconut.
5. Valentines Day Cocktails
The Smoked Blossom, Created by Dudley Delhagen, 2015 DeKuyper® Cocktail Master
1 part John DeKuyper & Sons™ Fleur Elderflower Liqueur
2 parts Connemara® Irish Whiskey
1/2 part Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 part Simple Syrup
2 dashes Orange Bitters
1. Combine ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
2. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with a lemon twist.
6. Valentines Day Cocktails
SVEDKA's Bee's Holiday
2 parts SVEDKA Mango Pineapple
¾ part fresh lemon juice
¾ part honey
1. Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake and strain over fresh ice into a rocks glass.
3. Garnish with a honeycomb.
7. Valentines Day Cocktails
Spicy Lime Margarita
5 parts Skinnygirl® Spicy Lime Margarita
Sliced red pepper for garnish
Chili powder mixed with coarse salt for rimming in the glass
1. Rim a rocks glass with the chili powder mixture and pour in the margarita.
2. Garnish with a sliced red pepper.
8. Valentines Day Cocktails
The Three Five
2 parts Sauza® 901® Tequila
1 part Grand Marnier®
1 part fresh lemon juice
Dash orange bitters
Dash agave syrup
1. Combine all ingredients in cocktail shaker.
2. Shake and strain over ice in double rocks glass.
3. Garnish with a flamed orange peel.
9. Valentines Day Cocktails
Romantic Raspberry Lemonade
1 Bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
1/8 Cup Sugar
1/8 Cup Lemon Sugar
½ tablespoon Lemon Rind, Grated
1 Cup Mashed Raspberries
1. Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves
3. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of mashed raspberries
4. Combine mixture and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in pitcher
5. Sprinkle remaining raspberries among the glasses
10. Valentines Day Cocktails
Pom Fizz, Created by Zachary Taylor, Dirty Water
1.5 oz Patrón Reposado
.75 oz Lemon Juice
.5 oz Cinnamon Syrup*
1 heaping barspoon of Pomegranate Seeds
1. Build in shaker, adding tequila, juice, syrup, seeds and then ice.
2. Shake vigorously and fine strain into a champagne flute.
3. Top with Prosecco and then drop a bar spoon of pomegranate seeds into drink.
4. Add 1 dash of angostura bitters to float on top.
11. Valentines Day Cocktails
2 oz. freshly squeezed pomegranate juice or POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
1 oz. vodka
1 teaspoon St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
1. Stir all the ingredients over ice to chill and strain into a pre-chilled cocktail glass.
2. Garnish with a food-grade rose petal or other edible flower if roses are not available.
12. Valentines Day Cocktails
Fiery Mandarin, from lead mixologist Eddie Garcia, jade bar at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain, Scottsdale, Ariz.
2 oz Absolut vodka
1 slice jalapeno
1/3 of an orange zest
1 oz cranberry juice
1/2 oz lemon juice
3/4 oz simple syrup
1. Muddle jalapeno, add zest and liquids.
2. Add ice, shake and double strain.
3. Serve up in chilled martini glass with jalapeno slice garnish.
13. Valentines Day Cocktails
Clos du Bois Cabernet Spice
1 cup Clos du Bois Cabernet Sauvignon
1 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
Juice of 1 whole lemon, freshly squeezed
1. Mix all ingredients together as a batch.
2. Shake a singular serving with ice and top off with a cinnamon stick and a maraschino cherry.
14. Valentines Day Cocktails
Cherub Cherry Martini
2 shots (1 ounce each) Cherry Flavored Vodka
1 bottle SPARKLING ICE Cherry Limeade
1. Fill 2 glasses with ice.
2. Squeeze half a lime into each glass.
3. Pour a shot of vodka into each.
4. Top off with SPARKLING ICE Cherry Limeade.
5. Garnish with a lime.
15. Valentines Day Cocktails
Woodbridge Cabernet Crush
8 oz. Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon
2oz cold soda water
1 tsp powdered sugar
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
Cranberries or strawberries for garnish
Large ice cubes
1. Mix lemon juice and powdered sugar until dissolved.
2. Slowly mix in the Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon.
3. Pour over ice into your favorite glassware and top off with soda water.
16. Valentines Day Cocktails
CliQue Bar & Lounge's Apple of My Eye
1 1/2 oz. Daron Fine Calvados
1/2 oz. St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur
1 oz. Unfiltered Apple Juice
1/2 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 oz. Spiced Honey Syrup
1. Add all ingredients into mixing tin. Add ice and shake vigorously.
2. Then double strain with tea strainer, into martini coupe.
17. Valentines Day Cocktails
Altos Reposado Romance
2 parts Altos Reposado
0.5 part freshly squeezed lime juice
0.5 part Agave Syrup
4 Chunks of Pineapple
3 Raspberries & Lime Wedge
1. Muddle & build up
18. Valentines Day Cocktails
X’s & O’s, Created by Rosemarie Ruiz, Cole’s
1.5 oz Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa
.5 oz Roca Patrón Reposado
.75 oz Homemade Cinnamon-Orange Blossom Syrup*
.75 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
2 oz Pilsner
8 Dashes Angostura Bitters
Chocolate Orange Garnish*
1. Combine all liquid ingredients in cocktail tin.
2, Add one cube of ice and shake until cube dissolves.
3. Strain into large-footed Snifter glass.
4. Top with crushed ice and chocolate-dipped orange.
19. Valentines Day Cocktails
Pink Panther, Courtesy of Beauty & Essex
1.5 oz Hendricks
.5 oz St.Germain
1 oz Pink Peppercorn Syrup
.5 oz Lemon Juice
.75 Lemon Juice
.75 oz Peach Puree
1. Combine all ingredients, mix, and pour.
20. Valentines Day Cocktails
Beeting and Bleeding Margarita, Courtesy of Diamond Horseshoe
2 oz. Tequila
1 1/2 oz of Homemade Sour Mix
1/2 oz of Muddled Beets
3/4 oz of Blood Orange Juice
1. Mix and garnish with salt, Sugar and cocoa 1/2 rim and a heart-shaped beet.