WATCH: Mice Found in Dallas Chipotle

ccPixs.com

¡Buen provecho! 

Customers at a Chipotle in Dallas, Texas were disgusted last Tuesday when they saw mice scrambling around the Mexican fast-food chain. NBC in Dallas Fort-Worth interviewed a witness, Daniela Ornelas, who said she saw a mouse fall from the ceiling, and if she was sitting any closer it would have fallen into her food. 

MORE: The 7 Grossest Fast Food Picks You Don’t Want To Eat

 

 

This video was posted on twitter by a different customer and shows at least three mice in the restaraunt. Chipotle attributed the issue to "a small structural gap in the building." The Chipotle representative also said that the gap was immediately repaired. 

Ornelas told NBC, “I just kept wondering what it was, and I kept looking around until I looked at the floor, and I saw three rats, and I ran.” Although she is satisfied with the way Chipotle handled the situation, Ornelas says that she will most likely not be returning to the Dallas (West End) location anytime soon. 

PLUS: WATCH: Does Chipotle Even Care About Mexican Culture?

This isn't the first time Chipotle has had sanitation/health-related issues. Dozens of people were reportedly sick after eating from one of their Virginia locations and so far two people have tested for Norovirus, (an intense, highly contagious stomach flu) after dining at the eatery.