Latinas come in all shapes, sizes and shades, but even knowing this many of us still deal with body image issues. From Denise Bidot to Jennifer Lopez, here are inspiring AF quotes to help you love your body.
2. America FerreraAmerica Ferrera Honor Your Body
From shape to size, coming into a new age causes your body to change in different ways. This may be overwhelming, especially for celebrities like Honduran actress America Ferrera.
4. Salma HayekSalma Hayek Honor Your Body
In Canada’s More magazine, Mexican powerhouse Salma Hayek didn't let society’s beauty standards stop her from admiring her love handles.
5. Eva MendesEva Mendes Honor Your Body
Cubana actress and designer Eva Mendes used her fashion career to help us embrace our curves.
7. Jessica AlbaJessica Alba Honor Your Body
Beauty is important to mexicana Jessica Alba. After all, she founded The Honest Beauty Company. But here she explains how important it is to exude beauty and confidence from within.
8. Christina AguileraChristina Aguilera Honor Your Body
10. Denise BidotDenise Bidot Honor Your Body
Puerto Rican-Kuwaiti model and founder of the "No Wrong Way" campaign, Denise Bidot uses her platform to promote body positivity for young women everywhere.