With additional reporting by Priscilla Rodriguez.
Keep'em happy and entertained with all of these dope gift ideas that will show them you're the coolest momma in the neighborhood!
1. Smitten Kitten
How cute will she look watching her tablet in these?
Brookstone Cat Ear Headphones, $100, macys.com
2. Little Picaso
Art literally comes to life.
Drawing Pens 3Doodler, $50, target.com
3. Rockin' Royal
The first Latina Disney princess is finally here!
Disney Elena Singing Doll, $30, target.com
4. Smart Dog
An interactive robot that plays like the real thing.
WowWee CHiP the Robot Pup, $200, kohls.com
5. Totes Cute
She’ll be #happy to carry this around.
Heart Face Emoji Crossbody Bag, $38, cameonouveau.com
6. Speed Racer
For all the little daredevils.
Silver Speedster Racecar Ride-On, $129, landofnod.com
7. In the Ring
Body slam, anyone?
Dr. Dynamo Ringside Pal, $15, landofnod.com
8. Baby Kisses
Keep their little lips chap-free.
Lip Smacker Holiday Trio Cane, $5, drugstores
9. Me-lody Doll
This American Girl doll will make any child what to be optimistic about their dreams.
Melody Doll, $115.00, americangirl.com
10. Musical Hero
Have them dance and sing along with their favorite heroine.
Singing Moana & Friends, $34.99, jakks.com.
11. What Will Hatch?
With every egg, there comes a hatchin' cutesy surprise.
Hatchimals, $69.99, toyrus.com.
12. Holiday Reading for Bilingual Bebés
1) Easy as 1, 2,3: Tots learn to count with Frida as their guide. Counting with Friday, $10, lillibros.com
2) Word Games: First words, plus a fun game! Loteria: First Words, $10, lillibros.com.
3) Bespoke Books: Customizable libros let your child be the star. $35, snowflakestories.com. http://www.snowflakestories.com/
4) Tiny Chefs: Spanish cooking made simple. Let's Cook Spanish: A Family Cookbook, $9, amazon.com.