1. Just yesterday, a shooting took place in Paris on Champs-Élysées, killing one officer and injuring two others. ISIS quickly claimed responsibility for the incident. The 39-year-old gunman was identified, but not named publically. He, too, was shot dead just after opening fire on the famous ground.
Officials are still assessing whether or not the shooter had accomplices. President Trump is also getting involved in the tragedy. Early this morning, he declared that the shooting would have a “big effect” on voters’ opinions for the election on Sunday. (Fox News, NYT)
2. Cuba Gooding Sr., a singer and the father of Cuba Gooding Jr., was found dead in his car in California on Thursday night. Police are reportedly still investigating the cause of his death. (Variety)
3. Prince's EP Deliverance has been removed from all streaming services after his estate filed legal action. (E! News)
4. Rock star Charly Garcia is claiming Bruno Mars owes him $2 million for stealing his song "Uptown Funk." (Remezcla)
5. According to reports, Oscar Isaac and Carrie Fisher filmed an intense scene together in upcoming film Star Wars, The Last Jedi. Isaac explains that it was shot over and over, and had some "physicality" to it. (Cinema Blend)
6. A new Starbucks-related video has gone viral, much thanks to the coffee chain's new drink, the Unicorn Frappuccino. One barista needed to let his anger out on the menu's latest addition. Watch below for his meltdown: