1. President Trump’s travel ban has been blocked by a federal judge in Hawaii. The ban was set to be effective on Wednesday evening, but was abruptly put on hold after the judge heard that the order discriminates based on nationality.
Judges in Maryland, Washington state, and Hawaii were asked to block the executive order, which bans people from six Muslim countries. Hawaii requested a temporary restraining order, putting the enter plan on hold. The state argued that the ban would be detrimental for travel, the tourism industry, and for foreign students. (Time)
2. Trump’s first ex-wife, Ivana, is writing a book called Raising Trump, about her experience with raising Donald Jr., Eric, and Ivanka. (Time)
3. Ru Paul secretly married longtime partner Georges LeBar in January. The star took to Twitter to thank everyone for their support and love. (E! News)
4. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski will star opposite one another for the first time in a supernatural thriller called A Quiet Place. (E! News)
5. Emma Watson is taking legal action regarding private photos that were leaked. The photos are reportedly not nude, but from a clothes fitting from a couple years ago. (The Guardian)
6. Normani Kordei taught DWTS partner Val Chmerkovskiy her "Work From Home" dance routine, and it looks like he can be the newest addition to Fifth Harmony. (ET Online)
7. Disney Pixar’s new movie Coco, based on young Miguel’s dream of becoming a musician just like his idol. Watch the first official trailer below: