The inspiration for CZAR Cesar Galindo's Spring/Summer 2014 presentation focused on the impact of modern technology and having the world at your fingertips. The beauty result was far out: A chic, techno pony fit for an extraterrestrial!
O&M creative director, Janelle Chaplin, told us just how she created the standout do.
1. Prep damp hair by applying a quarter size O&M Style Guru Styling Cream throughout the roots to ends
2. Divide your hair into two equal sections parting the hair horizontally
3. Use flat brush to pull bottom section into a smooth ponytail and secure with a cable tie
4. Then take top section and part down the middle
5. Twist both sections toward the ponytail and secure with a cable tie
6. Then using a flatiron, smooth out the ponytail until completely flat.
7. Paint generous amounts of O&M Frizzy Logic Shine Serum to create intense shine
8. Finish by adding rhinestones from the hairline down to the end of the ponytail