By Samantha Leal | 11/16/2012 - 14:36
Jennifer Lopez is quite the fashionista -- that's undeniable. So her new partnership with brand Teeology should not come as a shock. The entertainer smiles big for her ad with the brand in her "Viva Love" shirt and also debuted a new video to go along with it on JustJared.com.
By Sugey Palomares | 11/14/2012 - 13:11
Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez are back in the club for their new collaborative track, “Drinks For You (Ladies Anthem).” The Boricua pop star and Mr. Worldwide previously worked on platinum hits, “On The Floor” and “Dance Again,” and are serving up another dance-friendly song celebrating working women.
By Sugey Palomares | 11/02/2012 - 13:00
Apparently love does cost a thing in J.Lo’s book.
By Sugey Palomares | 11/01/2012 - 12:00
Need a little afternoon pick-me-up? Get your extra shot of chisme below:
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber appear stronger than ever to us, but rumors are swirling (again) about the couple possibility heading to splitsville.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/29/2012 - 18:00
Happy one-year anniversary J.Lo and Casper Smart! While many thought their love wouldn't last, the couple continues showing off their amor on-stage and off. Take a look at the evolution of these celebrity lovebirds. Do you think marriage is in their future?
By Sugey Palomares | 10/29/2012 - 12:00
Happy Monday chisme lovers! Grab your juicy gossip roundup below:
- How a year flies by! J.Lo and Casper Smart celebrated their one-year anniversary yesterday and decided to share their tweet love with the rest of the world. We guess anniversary cards have grown extinct.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/22/2012 - 11:54
Happy Monday chisme lovers! Find out what we are buzzing about this afternoon:
- Demi Lovato’s love life may be heating up more than she would like to admit. Despite playing it coy for her latest cover story for Teen Vogue and saying she isn’t focused on relationships right now, she sure has been tweeting a lot of romantic posts lately.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/18/2012 - 12:00
Need a little pick me up? Grab your café and get your chisme on below:
- Christina Aguilera has plenty to say about her curves, nude Lotus album cover, and her substitute on The Voice. It was previously announced that soon-to-be mom Shakira would be taking X-Tina’s spot while she focuses on her new music.
By Sugey Palomares | 10/16/2012 - 12:00
Craving another daily dose of chisme? Get your gossip rundown below!
- Alessandra Ambrosio is one lucky woman – and not just because she loses baby weight faster than it takes us to burn off our muffin tops. The Brazilian supermodel was asked to model the blinged-out “Fantasy Bra” for Victoria Secret’s upcoming annual fashion show. The bra’s asking price? $2.5 million!
By Sugey Palomares | 10/09/2012 - 12:06
Wisin y Yandel are proving they are still the leaders in the reggaeton game.
The dynamic duo's latest single "Algo Me Gusta De Ti" ("Something About You") featuring Chris Brown and T-Pain hit number one on Billboard's "Latin Pop Songs" chart.