Happy Valentine’s Day chismosos! Here is our lovely daily roundup:
- Telenovela stars Jencarlos Canela and Gaby Espino welcomed their son Nickolas on Sunday. Their first child arrived one week earlier than expected and weighed six pounds and 11 ounces. Congrats to the lovely couple! (Univision)
- Jennifer Lopez strips down for her Glowing new perfume ad. Last week, J.Lo announced that she would be launching her 18th fragrance, which she described as clean and earthy. Trust us, she looks straight-out-of-the-tub clean! What do you think about the ad? (Huffington Post)
- Our hearts are skipping a beat over Glee’s new star Samuel Larsen! The talented Mexican actor will guest star on tonight’s Valentine’s Day special. Larson is set to serenade Rachael. played by Lea Michele, with a performance of Gym Class Heroes’ “Stereo Hearts.” Watch the full performance and let us know what you think! (Latina)
- We love that more and more stars are coming out of the closet! White Collar star Matt Bomer, who plays Neal Caffrey, announced publicly that he is gay during the Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards over the weekend. The actor was honored for his dedication towards HIV/AIDS prevention and awareness.
During his acceptance he expressed, "I'd really especially like to thank my beautiful family: Simon, Kit, Walker, Henry." He added, “Thank you for teaching me what unconditional love is. You will always be my proudest accomplishment." We are so proud of him! (US Weekly)
- The zombies are taking over! According to new reports, Sunday night’s AMC midseason premiere of cryptic drama and comic book adaptation The Walking Dead set records in the 18-49 (5.4 million) and 25-54 (4.4 million) demographics. Congrats! Are you hooked to the show? (Hollywood Reporter)
- We are still in mourning about Whitney Houston's tragic death. According to new reports, the Queen of Pop was found underwater in her hotel bathtub over the weekend. A 'member of her personal staff' found her and called hotel security immediately. They conducted CPR to no avail. Her body was released to her family on Monday and her funeral will be held in her hometown of New Jersey. (People)