Live! with Kelly and Michael is soon to be seeing some major changes on the hosting front.
Michael Strahan, who has co-hosted alongside Kelly Ripa for almost four years now, recently announced that'd he'd be exiting the talk show, leaving his seat on the stage open for business. We've come up with some suggestions as to who should take Strahan's place — and they just so happen to be some handsome Latinos.
1. Latinos Should Co-Host Live! Kelly Ripa: Mario Lopez
3. Latinos Who Should Take Over Live! Kelly Ripa: Mark Consuelos
Husband and wife, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, have undeniable on-stage chemistry that the audience would love to see on a daily basis.
4. Latinos Who Should Take Over Live! Kelly Ripa: Ryan Guzman
Ryan Guzman's gorgeousness must be put to good use more often. Timing is in his favor, too, considering he just wrapped up the first season of Heroes Reborn.
6. Latinos Who Should Take Over Live! Kelly Ripa: John Leguizamo
Daytime television could use a little more comedy, and John Leguizamo could certainly fill that void.
7. Latinos Who Should Take Over Live! Kelly Ripa: Freddie Prinze Jr.
Who wouldn't want to see '90s heartthrob Freddie Prinze Jr. on a day to day basis? Uh, hello. We'd be totally on board for that one!