We all have that family member who can’t seem to stay awake. Like the tía who starts snoozing after eating a big meal on Noche Buena or the prima who just loves lounging in bed, whoever that person may be in your life we’ve got you covered. Here are 15 must-have gifts our sleep lovers will enjoy this holiday season.
1. Because champagne should be the only reason to be waken up from a deep sleep.
Wake Me Up For Champagne, $14.95, losangelestradingco.com
2. This onesie that screams nap time!
Joe Boxer Junior's Hooded One-Piece Pajamas - Leopard, $16.99, Sears.com
3. A lotion that prepares your body for a restful night of sleep.
Lavender and Cedarwood Body Cream, $15.35, bathandbodyworks.com
4. This sweatshirt that will let everyone know how you're truly feeling.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping Crew Neck Sweatshirt, $20.03, Etsy.com
7. A diffuser that will help you knock out in minutes.
MERKIT Portable 300ml Cool Mist Humidifier and Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, $26.95, amazon.com
8. Because switching out your sheets can help improve your sleep.
Classic Core Sheet Set, $129, Brooklinen.com
10. Just because you're going to sleep doesn't mean you can't do it in style.
Women's Pajama Set - Wondershop™ Red, $15, Target.com
11. For a delightful scent on your pillow.
Aromachologie Pillow Mist, $24, usa.loccitane.com
12. Because your skin and hair will thank you after switching to a silk pillowcase.
Branché Charmeuse Pillow Case, $95, branchbeautysleep.com
13. Some platanos socks that will keep your feet toasty.
Platanos Pattern Black Socks, $20, shoplatina.com
14. This heated blanket will have you counting sheep in bed.
Biddeford™ Plush Heated Blanket, $49.99, jcpenney.com
15. Because your body isn't the only thing that needs some TLC.
Multi-Action Overnight Treatment, $115, perriconemd.com