1. Kellyanne Conway is being mocked on social media for claiming surveillance could come in the form of “microwaves that turn into cameras.” In an interview with a New Jersey newspaper, Conway addresses the ongoing wiretapping allegations by explainig the government has many other forms of surveillance against citizens.
"There are many ways to surveil each other," she said. "You can surveil someone through their phones, certainly through their television sets — any number of ways." Though Conway says she was not suggesting anything in reference to President Trump, Twitter eagerly jumped on the opportunity to poke fun at her insight. (CNBC)
2. Last night’s episode of The Bachelor gave fans the answers they needed regarding the surprising twist in the After the Final Rose special. In the end, Bachelor star Nick Viall proposed to Vanessa Grimaldi on air. (The Washington Post)
3. Dave Franco and Allison Brie quietly wed after three years of dating. No further details are known about their wedding. (MTV)
4. New video footage shows more details in the deadly store of Michael Brown from Ferguson, Missouri. A prosecutor on the case, however, says the video clip is nothing more than a “poorly edited snippet.” (CNN)
5. Snoop Dogg has taken literal shots at President Trump in a new music video. In the song, he raps about police brutality in a world run by clowns. Watch the profane video below: